179 customer reviewsClick To Read Reviews
These days, every family seems to be extremely busy and on a budget. Don’t let a tight food budget and time constraints stop you and your family from enjoying 5-star restaurant quality meals as often as you’d like. Not only can the sous vide cooking method all you to produce top quality restaurant meals in your own home, it will allow you to do so with very little effort. The sous vide method is a cooking technique which involves food products being vacuum sealed closed and then cooked in a water bath at a low and constant temperature. This method takes a lot longer than sautéing or grilling, but it can be done easily while multitasking and the results are astounding. Also, clean up and set up is a breeze! If you are short on free-time and want high class meals that are made in your own kitchen, give the sous vide cooking method a try. Once you do, you won’t look back!
Specs At A Glance
- This product comes in the choice of three different colors: White, Black, or Bronze
- Extremely quiet, yet powerful water pump
- Easy on and off power button
- Vivid LCD Display
- The Gourmia weighs only 2.3 pounds
- The Gourmia is a sleek and very well constructed piece of kitchen equipment
- Spinnable thumbwheel located on handle for easy temperature adjustment
- sturdy , large clamp with silicone pads used to secure the device to the water bath
- This product is a cheaper option for those on a budget who want to start cooking the sous vide way
- This device includes a quick cooking guide that advises cooks on the times and temperatures to cook at.
- This device is built to rival the best steakhouses in the world in cooking meat, poultry, and seafood
- High performing device that yields perfect results every time
- Highly precise temperature readings
- Very simple and user friendly interface
- Spinnable thumbwheel that is used for temperature adjustment can sometimes be accidentally bumped
The Gourmia GSV-130 Sous Vide Pod Immersion Circulator Precision Cooker is self contained option for sous vide enthusiasts and beginners alike. The Gourmia GSV-130 is compact and very lightweight, weighing only 2.3 pounds. The amount of power in this featherweight device is highly impressive. The Gourmia GSV-130 has enough power to pump gallons upon gallons of water at a consistent and precise temperature of your choosing. This device is known by many to rival some of the world’s best steakhouses and restaurants with its unique and highly precise, consistently cooked meats, poultry, and seafood.
Some exciting things about this immersion circulator is that even with all of its capabilities, it still operates as quiet as a mouse. Allow this immersion circulator to cook your dinner in the background while you watch tv, clean, or even nap! Don’t worry about burning or overcooking your dinner because the Gourmia GSV-130 will sound an alarm when your food is ready.
This immersion circulator is fancy enough to please the experienced sous vide home cook, yet simple enough for any novice user. Another great aspect is that the device comes with a sous vide cooking guide, that informs cooks on the times and temperatures to perfectly cook any desired meat, poultry, or vegetable.
Both the display and interface on the Gourmia GSV-130 are very bright and easy to read and operate. If you are a beginner or are just in a hurry, setting up dinner will be easy, quick, and efficient with the Gourmia GSV-130. There is a spinnable thumbwheel that is located on the base of the device that is used for very easy temperature adjusting. The only downside to this device is that the thumbwheel is so easy to manuver that it could be accidentally bumped, which can potentially result in ruining your meal entirely! Definitely take caution when adjusting this device during cooking time.
Whether you are new to sous vide cooking or are an avid sous vide cook, constantly searching for a next level device, the Gourmia GSV-130 is definitely one to consider.