50 customer reviewsClick To Read Reviews
The Nomiku WiFi Sous Vide Immersion Circulator is a new entrant into the immersion circulator market from one of the pioneering home sous vide makers. This device is the second model from Nomiku.
Nomiku is reputed to be the first to introduce WiFi connectivity to sous vide machines. However, due to production delays, competitors like Anova were able to push Wifi enabled sous vide devices into consumer’s kitchens ahead of Nomiku.
The new Nomiku WiFi sous vide is set to raise the bar with its advanced set of features and powerful, durable heating mechanism.
Specs at a Glance
- It features a wide 2.4-inch touchscreen display, surrounded by a circular settings knob which makes it easy to view the temperature across the room and access the controls while it is in use
- Measuring 12 inches long, 4inches wide and 2.7inches thick, it’s somewhat bulkier than most sous vide devices.
- The 1,100-watt heating element heats the water quickly to the desired temperature.
- Accurate heating to ±0.2 degrees Fahrenheit and a range from 32 degrees F to 203 degrees F
- Large water level range of 4 inches and a 10-gallon capacity makes the Nomiku WiFi suitable for use with any container and capable of preparing a decent quantity of food.
- Minimum water level of 1.5″ and maximum level of 5.5”
- WiFi connectivity lets you create and send recipes directly to the device from your smartphone and control cooking temperatures accurately from any location.
- Precise Temperature: No more overcooked or undercooked cuts. With a temperature accuracy of 0.2°C (and stability of 0.01°C), the Nomiku WiFi brings your food to perfect doneness every time.
- Premium Quality Heater: Nomiku’s patented semiconductor heater raises the water temperature rapidly and is built to withstand commercial restaurant use. Made in the US with high-quality materials, it never burns out unlike that of other sous vide machines.
- Wireless Connection: One of the first WiFi-connected sous vide devices that lets you create and send step-by-step recipes directly to the machine, monitor and accurately control the temperature from your iOS and Android smartphones.
- Dishwasher Safe: the bottom sheath can be easily detached and together with the top rack thoroughly cleaned in the dishwater.
- Circulation Capacity: Nomiku WiFi has the capacity to circulate up to 10 gallons of water at a time while maintaining a perfectly consistent temperature. This translates to cooking a reasonable quantity of food at a time.
- Remote Cooking with EatTender App: the EatTender app for iOS and Android smartphones controls Nomiku WiFi device remotely from anywhere even outside your home network. The app hosts a large community with an ever-growing library of sous vide recipes you can follow step-by-step to prepare delicious meals at home.
- 2.4” LCD Screen: The Nomiku WiFi has a unique, large, front-facing LCD touchscreen display that can be read from across the room.
- Settings Adjustment: the dial-like green band around the luminous display enables you to adjust settings for recipes and control the Nomiku WiFi without your smartphone.
- Front-Facing Clip: Nomiku WiFi device can be tightly secured to any container (minimum height of 6-inches) with a versatile front facing clip which is conveniently placed for easy access.
- Beautifully designed
- Quick heating with powerful 1100-watt semiconductor durable heater
- Powerful circulator runs quietly
- Easy to use and intuitive
- Easily accessible front-facing clips
- Detachable bottom for easy cleaning
- WiFi connectivity enables monitoring and control from anywhere
- Precise cooking temperature
- Handles large volume of water
- Fantastic cooking results
- Integrated EatTender app has a large library of step-by-step recipes
- Manual controls on the device
- Large visible display
- A bit bulky
- Inefficient dial-like manual control
- More expensive than similar devices
The long-awaited Nomiku WiFi Sous vide is sturdy and well designed; though bulkier than most of its competitors. The large display is ringed by an attractive green circular knob which can be used to adjust settings albeit not as smoothly as we would have liked. The functional front-facing clip is a huge plus as you don’t have to reach across the steaming container to adjust it.
The performance of the Nomiku WiFi is excellent. The heating time is good and the temperature accurate to 0.2 F. Even though the EatTender app leaves a lot to be desired, its wonderful Tender community feature gives you access to thousands of simple-to-recreate delicious recipes which can be sent from your smartphone straight to your Nomiku WiFi device.
Overall, the Nomiku WiFi Sous Vide Immersion Circulator Immerser is a great device for turning out perfectly done meals every time even when you are far from home. It’s more expensive than similar sous vide circulators but extra features like the WiFI integration and the long-lasting semiconductor heater makes this device worthy of a space on the countertop of every home kitchen.