51 customer reviewsClick To Read Reviews
VacMaster is one of the many companies that has decided to jump on the sous vide bandwagon and produce competitive devices that will set the standard in sous vide cooking.
SV1 Sous Vide Immersion Circulator
Specs At A Glance:
- The VacMaster is a professional grade water pumping device
- The body of this immersion circulator is high-grade stainless steel
- The VacMaster has capabilities of heating and circulating up to 30 liters of water
- Adjustable clamp located on the back so that this device can be secured to multiple sized containers
- This device is flat and square in shape
- Temperature settings range from 25 degrees celsius to 99 degrees celsius
- Equipped with a Digital Control Panel
The manufacturers at VacMaster wanted an immersion circulator on the market that would be ideal for professional, high volume settings, yet smaller in size so that home cooks could take advantage of the sous vide method. Their solution was the VacMaster SV1 Sous Vide Immersion Circulator, a professional grade water pumping device, constructed with high-grade stainless steel. The VacMaster SV1 is powerful enough for high volume, constant use but is specifically designed for at home cooks that are obsessed with sous vide cooking and plan on using their immersion circulator very often. This device can surely withstand high volumes and constant long cooking hours.
With capabilities of successfully and evenly circulating up to 30 liters of water at temperatures ranging from 25 to 99 degrees celsius, the VacMaster SV1 can be counted on in professional settings.
Yet with its slim and rectangular shape the VacMaster allows extra space in the water bath for additional cooking. I
t is also easy to store due to its shape and size.
The clamp located on the back of the device is adjustable and allows the immersion circulator to turn nearly any kitchen pot or container into a very useful and ideal water bath.
The VacMaster SV1 is equipped with a digital control panel that allows for easy alteration of temperature levels and cooking times.
With any cooking device that is great there is always a downside or a weakness. The VacMaster is no exception to this.
Although the VacMaster is a nearly perfect device, there are still some things that could be improved.
Starting with the least important factor is its visual appeal.
The VacMaster SV1 is not as visually appealing as other immersion circulators on the market. Its (highly significant) square appearance makes the device look outdated and not as up to speed as other devices.
The appearance however does not do this immersion circulator any justice.
Another slight downfall is that the VacMaster is not as lightweight as it’s competitors. The VacMaster is not extremely heavy and weighs a bit more than other immersion circulators that are created for at-home use.
However, other at-home immersion circulators often cannot withstand the high volumes that the VacMaster can.
The final downfall is that the digital control panel does not have a bright LED backlight. So reading the device from afar or in certain lighting can be a challenge. If purchasing this device, be sure that your kitchen is well lit.
- This device has the ability to cook at high volume quantities
- This immersion circulator can even be counted on to cook in professional culinary settings
- The VacMaster is equipped with a water level sensor
- This device has a slim, rectangular design that allows for more room in the water bath
- The VacMaster SV1 operates extremely quietly
- The VacMaster is not as visually appealing as its competition immersion circulators
- Not as lightweight as other immersion circulators on the market
- Digital control panel is not very bright and can be difficult to read in certain lighting or from far away
VacMaster Also Has A Couple Of Starter Kits And Accessories