629 customer reviewsClick To Read Reviews
The SVC001 Sous Vide from Wancle is an ultra-quiet, 850-watt immersion cooker that allows you to prepare your food with precision and ease. The SV001 features an accurate timer, and the cooker’s design is ergonomic, providing for optimal usability.
This model comes with a wide range of features that help you achieve professional and consistent results in the kitchen. Keep reading to learn more about the Wancle SVC001 Sous Vide Cooker.
Wancle SVC001 Sous Vide Cooker: Specs at a Glance
- Cook a wide range of dishes, including beef, eggs, pasta, chocolate, and vegetables.
- Power input of 120 volts and heating power of 850 watts to heat water in record time.
- Designed for simplicity and easy use with portability and single-hand operation.
- Temperature accuracy of around 0.1°C and a temperature range between 25–99.9°C (77–211.8°F.)
- Maximum time control setting of 99 hours and 59 minutes.
- Cooker allows food to retain more nutrients and vitamins than any other cooking method.
- Twisting water pump and the sophisticated circulating system allows for silent operation.
- RoHS, TüV, gas, and ETL certified with a 24-month guarantee.
One standout feature of the Wancle SVC001 Sous Vide Cooker is how easy it is to use. The cooker doesn’t feature Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity and, as a result, it is simple to use and more affordable than similar cookers with excessive technological features. Instead, this Sous Vide cooker focuses on its core functionality, which is cooking delicious meals to perfection.
Operating the Sous Vide cooker is quick and straightforward. Attach the cooker to any pot that is filled with water. Place ingredients in a sealed bag or glass jar inside the container, set the time and temperature, and press start.
When you are done, you can grill the food to give it a golden layer that adds visual appeal and a crispy texture.
The cooker’s simplicity extends after you have prepared the meal as well. The Wancle SV001 features a stainless steel heating tube that is easy to clean. You don’t need any additional or specialized equipment to clean the cooker.
Professional Cooking Technology
With the Wancle SVC001 Sous Vide cooker, you bring professional cooking equipment straight into your kitchen. The cooker has a heating power of 850W, a power input of 120V, a tank capacity of 15–19 liters, and a pumping speed of up to eight liters per minute. As a result, it can heat water to 140°F in only 15 minutes, which saves you time and energy.
This cooker is also a versatile food preparation appliance and is suitable for all ingredients, including beef, pork, fish, eggs, and vegetables.
One feature that qualifies the Wancle Sous Vide cooker as a top-of-the-range piece of equipment is the heat and temperature control. The temperature range with this cooker range between 25–99.9°C (77–211.8°F,) and you have a maximum cooking time of up to 99 hours and 59 minutes.
Additionally, the cooker is fitted with a sensitive rotating wheel for adjusting the temperature by as little as 0.1°C. Because you have adequate control over the cooking temperature and duration, you can achieve consistent results without losing nutrients or vitamins. Temperature control is essential to cook proteins thoroughly and produce flavorful meals that are neither dried out nor undercooked. Since food doesn’t dry out when you use this cooker, it also results in lower waste output.
Despite its simplicity and user-friendly features, the Wancle SVC001 Sous Vide cooker has an intelligent design to make your life in the kitchen easier. The cooker features an ergonomic handle that allows you to operate the device with one hand efficiently.
The Sous Vide cooker also features a twisting water pump and circulating system that reduce water pressure and noise significantly. The control panel has a curved design that prevents it from misting up so you can also gauge the current cooking temperature and time.
To ensure longevity and optimal performance, the cooker features a mechanism that protects it from overheating and damage as a result of low water levels. The cooker’s design makes it suitable for all containers that can hold a minimum amount of water.
The control that the cooker provides in terms of temperature and time frees up your hands after starting the cooking process, so you have time to set the table, prepare a salad, or pour drinks for your guest while the meal cooks to perfection.
Quality and Food Safety
Food that you cook with the Wancle SVC001 Sous Vide cooker is sterilized and free from foodborne contaminants as a result of biological pathogens. The cooker is also RoHS, TüV, gas, and ETL certified.
- Simplistic, user-friendly design
- Heating power of 850 watts for quick water heating
- Water pumping speed of up to eight hours per liter
- Stainless-steel heating tube is easy to clean
- Suitable for all cooking ingredients
- Precise temperature adjustment settings for consistent results
- Ergonomic handle for one-hand operation
- Twisting water pump and low water pressure for silent operation
- A mechanism for overheating and low water level protection
- Cooks proteins thoroughly while retaining nutrients and vitamins
- Doesn’t feature Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connectivity
- The display is located on the side
- The cooker may be too bulky for some pots
Our Wancle SVC001 Sous Vide Cooker Recommendation
The Wancle SVC001 Sous Vide cooker is a must-have appliance if you are serious about preparing flavorful meals that are rich in nutrients. The cooker provides you with complete control over cooking time and temperatures without you having to be actively involved in the preparation process.
This Sous Vide cooker produces consistent heat at low noise levels, thanks to its twisting water pump. To prepare food with this cooker, all you have to do is follow a simple four-step process. The cooker doesn’t feature Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connectivity, however, this simplifies the appliance’s interface and makes it easier to use.
The Wancle SVC001 Sous Vide Cooker is ideal if you want to cook the perfect dinner every night with minimal effort.