The sous vide method of cooking is becoming increasingly popular among both professional and amateur chefs alike. Having French origin, the term sous vide translates as “under vacuum” in French. The best immersion circulators allow the vacuumed foods to cook evenly and thoroughly inside of a controlled water bath that is set at a constant and very low temperature. This results in the most astounding culinary results imaginable. PolyScience Sous Vide machines appeal to home foodies and chefs alike. Here we take a look at some of the most popular PolyScience cookers.
Specs At A Glance
- This is CHEF standard, great for both commercial restaurants and the home kitchen
- Cooks your food perfectly
- Large LCD screen that sets your temperature
- Will work in baths up to 8 gallons (30 Litres)
- 1100 Watts
- Temperature control to within 1/10th of a degree.
- Comes with a Protective Travel Case
- Timing, temperature and Recipes included
- Temperature Reference Table
- ETL Sanitation Approval
- 120V suitable for the US, Canada and Mexico
The PolyScience Sous Vide immersion circulator is a powerful and well thought out device that was created with the use of professional chefs in mind.
The PolyScience yields immaculate, rich, and absolutely perfect results every time. The PolyScience is a 9-pound, Red Dot Award winning immersion circulator that stands about 14 inches high. The body of this device is crafted carefully and composed of high-grade stainless steel. Its display screen is large, bright, and shows the set temperature and time vividly, even from across the room. This American made product has a voltage of 120 and integral pump and heating coil protection that prevents the food from coming into direct contact with the pump. The control buttons, located directly underneath the display screen, are very straightforward and easy to operate, allowing cooks to get their foods cooking in no time.
Results with this immersion circulator are consistent and can be relied upon every night for dinner if required. You can always expect succulent, flavorful, and perfectly cooked vegetables and meats due to the device’s extremely precise temperature control. There are even alarms and light indicators that will alert you when your food is ready, or in the event that there is a fault in either the temperatures or power supply. The best thing about the PolyScience is its generous pumping capacity. This tiny device has the power to pump up to 30 gallons of water! That is enough pumping power to successfully sous vide enough food to feed a large party of hungry people. It is extremely amazing how the designers of the PolyScience were able to put so much power in one device.
Although the PolyScience Sous Vide machine is highly regarded by many of the world’s top chefs it still has only two extremely minor drawbacks. Definitely take these small factors into consideration so that you can figure out if whether or not they will be a deciding factor in your purchase. The only minor issues with the PolyScience Sous Vide are superficial issues that may not be an actual problem to many people.
The PolyScience is not close to being as visually appealing as its competitors. While other immersion blenders appear futuristic, slim, and inviting, the PolyScience Sous Vide looks as if it is old and outdated. It’s appearance does not do a great job of captivating the device’s unique and great capabilities. The PolyScience Sous Vide machine is a much better and much more futuristic device than what it appears to be. Another drawback is that the device is slightly more bulkier than its competitor immersion circulators. This may make traveling with the device and storing it slightly more inconvenient compared to other immersion circulators.
Overall the PolyScience Sous Vide has many great factors that outweigh its minuscule shortcomings. This immersion circulator is definitely one to consider.
- The PolyScience yields awesome results every time for every cut of meat
- This Immersion Circulator contains alarm and fault indicators that will alert you when your food is ready or when there is a fault.
- The PolyScience meets the requirements of the world’s best chefs
- The buttons are all easy to use on this device
- It is made with high-grade stainless steel
- The design is compact, allowing it to be easily and securely stored away
- The PolyScience can pump up to an astonishing 30 gallons
- The device is not as visually appealing as its competitors
Specs at a Glance
- The classic series immersion circulator is designed for commercial use but can also be used in the home kitchen
- It has a maximum water bath volume of 30 liters or 8 gallons for 120 V version and 45 liters or 12 gallons for the 240 V version
- The maximum pump output is 12 liters or 3.2 gallons per minute
- It reaches a maximum temperature of 200 degrees F or 93 degrees C
- The heating wattage is 1100 W for the 120 V version and 1600 W for the 240 V version
- The water flow rate can be adjusted.
- The immersion circulator weighs 4.1 kg or 9 pounds
- Includes various safety features such as failsafe heater control, fault and alarm indicators, low liquid level safety and oven temperature protection
- Offers precision temperature control up to 0.09 degrees F or 0.05 degrees C
- ETL sanitation approved
- Pump and heating coil made of high-grade stainless steel
- There are a total of three pre-set temperatures
- ETL commercial approved
- Package includes a protective travel case
- Designed for 24-hour continuous use in the kitchen
- Get perfectly cooked food every time
- An LCD shows the chosen or actual temperature
The PolyScience Classic series commercial immersion circulator is the innovation that helped pioneer the now popular sous vide method of cooking. This particular commercial immersion circulator has been designed for use in a commercial kitchen. It has both the ETL sanitation and commercial approvals, which means it is approved for use in commercial kitchens.
The company is known for making high-quality laboratory and sous vide equipment, and this particular innovation from the company does not lag behind in any sense as compared to some of the other options available in the market today. This immersion circulator weighs around 9 pounds, and it stands about 12.25 inches tall with a tube diameter of 4.5 x 5.25 inches. It has a minimum immersion depth of 3.5 inches and a maximum immersion depth of 7 inches. You will need to use a pot with a minimum depth of 6.6 inches with this commercial sous vide cooking appliance. The power cord is 60 inches long.
Since it is designed for continuous operation in a professional kitchen environment, you can keep it running 24 hours a day for many weeks continuously. This device heats up quickly, and the temperature variance is extremely low. The 120 V version comes with an 1100-Watt heater, and you can heat up to 8 gallons of water with it. The water pump flow rate can be changed to allow you precision control over your cooking.
The pump, as well as the coil and body, is made from high-grade stainless steel, which means it will keep working for years without any issues if you take proper care of this appliance. The LCD screen is big, and it will display either the actual temperature or the chosen temperature.
As far as the control buttons are concerned, these are located at the top conveniently and are extremely easy to operate. Three pre-set temperature buttons allow you to choose up to 3 temperatures that you use frequently. With the help of these pre-set buttons, you do not need to worry about setting a particular temperature every time.
As mentioned above, it comes equipped with a pump that has a high pumping capacity of up to 12 L per minute. There is a button on the rear of the unit that allows you to choose between two pumping speeds allowing you complete control overcooking.
When you buy a rather expensive cooking appliance, the least you expect from that appliance is consistent results, and this immersion circulator shines in this aspect. When you use it for sous vide cooking, you will get exceptionally flavorful and succulent meats and vegetables every time due to the precise temperature controls. This appliance also includes alarms and other safety indicators to alert you in case there are any issues with the power supply or temperature.
This particular model from PolyScience is the preferred choice of chefs in professional kitchens as it allows them to prepare large batches of food at one go, and the quality of food remains the same every single time.
While the PolyScience Classic is an excellent sous vide cooking appliance, but there is no denying the fact that the company does not pay much attention to the design aspects. These days, you can buy futuristic -looking and sleek immersion circulators, but those other brands may not offer the precise temperature control for which PolyScience is known. Even though it looks like an appliance designed in the 80s you will find it hard to beat the precise temperature control and reliability this device offers. Since it weighs quite a bit at 9.1 pounds, you might find it a bit tedious to use frequently.
- You will get excellent results each time you cook with this appliance.
- The coil and pump is made from high-grade stainless steel.
- It has inbuilt safety features, including oven temperature protection, failsafe heater control, and many others.
- You can heat up to 30 gallons of water with this appliance.
- It is ETL commercial and sanitation approved.
- This appliance is a bit bulky and may not be as visually appealing and some of the more popular immersion circulators.
The significant difference between PolyScience and other brands is that PolyScience immersion circulators are designed for use in commercial kitchens. You can keep using these appliances 24 hours a day for many weeks continuously, and every time, you will get the same results. You also do not have to worry about overheating or any other issues. This kind of precision comes at a price.
On the other hand, the popular immersion circulators by Anova and Joule are designed for home use. These tend to be much cheaper, but you also get relatively low tank capacity and pumping speed.
Specs At A Glance
- Easy to use buttons that allow you to set an accurate cooking temperature
- Temperature reading available in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Easy to read
- Up to 99C (210 F)
- Can use your own pots
- Heats up to 4 Gallons
- This device was manufactured with home cooks and culinary students in mind
- Creates a precise and fully controlled circulating water bath
- The machine can sustain a maximum bath volume of 20 liters
- This immersion circulator is designed particularly for casual use and small quantities
Sous vide cooking is rapidly making a solid statement in restaurants around the globe. Culinary students and beginner home sous vide cooks are wanting the same cooking results that are reached at 5 star restaurants. Therefore, the sous vide cooking technique is a trend that is picking up faster than ever! The team of engineers and chefs of the PolyScience Sous Vide Innovation Culinary Technology have created a product that perfectly suits those new to the sous vide cooking method. The PolyScience CREATIVE Series Sous Vide Immersion Circulator is the outcome of PolyScience manufacturers wanting to create the perfect immersion circulator for those who are inexperienced with the sous vide method and want to give it a go.
The PolyScience CREATIVE has been created specifically for culinary students and beginner at-home sous vide cooks, who are wanting to start their sous vide culinary journey somewhere, but don’t exactly know where to begin. Like other immersion circulators, the PolyScience CREATIVE has extremely precise temperature abilities and a fully controllable circulating water bath. This ensures that even the most inexperienced sous vide novice can expect 5-star results.
This immersion circulator is just as powerful as the industry’s top competitors, with the ability to evenly circulate up to 20 liters of water. That is the perfect amount for the device user to perfectly cook enough steak for a small crowd or tiny classroom of students.
One of the most spectacular features of this product is its easy set up. The set up is so straightforward that no beginner cooks or culinary students will struggle when preparing their first ever batch of sous vide delights. One downside to this immersion circulator is its bulky and chunky size and appearance. Other immersion circulators manufactured by other companies tend to offer a more sleek and slim design, that looks well on any countertop. Despite its awkward shape and size, the PolyScience CREATIVE is actually very lightweight. This is a huge advantage when needing to store away the device to create more counter space. This also can be beneficial for those who are traveling and would like to bring their sous vide machines with them. This device powerful enough to cook for a small crowd of hungry guests, yet not powerful enough to consistently cook high volumes of food in commercial settings. This downside to the PolyScience CREATIVE makes this device not so suitable for more experienced or professional chefs, since its water pumping capacity is very limited. This means that those that are comfortably cooking to cook at high volumes and wanting a piece of equipment that can handle the demands are better off looking elsewhere for their perfect immersion circulator.
Once you give the PolyScience CREATIVE Series Sous Vide Immersion Circulator a go, you will be hooked on the sous vide cooking method for good! This immersion circulator is reliable, durable, consistent, and extremely helpful for the novice chef. PolyScience has brought the complicated and precise 5-star restaurant chef skills to the kitchens of many home cooks. At just a push of a button, you can produce the best quality meats that have ever come out of your kitchen. What more could you ask for in a cooking device?
- Easy setup gets you cooking in no time
- Despite its bulky size, this device is actually lightweight
- Capable of preparing meals for up to 12 people
- The design earned it a place as an IHA Innovation Award Finalist
- This device is easy to store away
- Very chunky and bulky in size compared to other immersion circulators
- This device is not suitable for commercial use
- Better for occasional use as opposed to constant everyday usage
Specs At A Glance
- Large backlit display
- Controls heating to within 0.1 degrees Celsius
- Able to choose Celsius or Fahrenheit for the temperature
- Easy to use buttons
- Clamps onto your own pot or vessel
- This device stands 14 inches tall
- This immersion circulator can pump 5.3 gallons of water, circulating 1.6 gallons of water per minute
- Ideal for beginner sous vide cooks
- Large backlight
- Great introduction device for sous vide cooking
More and more home cooks are looking for restaurant perfection right in their own homes. With many new culinary technologies immersing today, bringing those perfect and high quality 5-star restaurants to your kitchen are as easy as the push of a button. Experience perfectly prepared and succulent steaks, chicken, and other meats made so easily that any novice could master it.The PolyScience Discovery Series Sous Vide Immersion Circulator is a device that will bridge the gap between the culinary beginner and professional chef food results.
PolyScience is the creator of many different immersion circulator models, however the Discovery is their newest creation. The most unique spec of this device is its distinctive, bright, yellow color! Unlike other immersion circulators, the Discovery Series Sous Vide is covered in a beautiful and exciting color yellow that alone makes it stand out from its competitors. The fun color of this device adds a great touch to any kitchen.Other specs include its perfectly illuminated backlight and easy to use control buttons.Both celsius and fahrenheit temperature readings can be used on this device. The PolyScience Discovery is extremely ideal for those who need an introduction to the sous vide style cooking method. It’s easy to operate buttons and simple setup make it perfect for sous vide beginners. The device clamps easily on the side of any sized pot or container that is safe for cooking in, giving you a bit more variety for the water bath size that you wish to cook with.
The PolyScience Discovery Immersion Circulator may be easy to attach to any sized container, however it only has enough power to successfully pump 5.3 gallons of water. This amount may be very limiting for anyone looking for a more powerful device with the ability to prepare dinner for a crowd.The PolyScience Discovery is best suited for beginners who plan on cooking small batches just to get themselves comfortable with cooking sous vide.
Although this device is a lot less powerful than its competitors, it is still a very reliable piece of equipment. It’s a compact machine that is great for those without excessive counter space. Being only 14 inches long, it can be easily store away from sight when not being used. The body of the device is covered in lightweight yellow colored, durable and high grade plastic material.You can always guarantee consistent, perfectly cooked, flavorful, and succulent, dishes because this unit can reach a temperature of up to 208 degrees F, with a temperature stability of plus of minus 0.1 degrees F.
There are certain features of the PolyScience Discovery that makes its use as easy as possible for the new sous vide cooks out there. One of these many features is the minimum and maximum water lines. These lines allows cooks to perfectly measure out and fill up their bath with the adequate amount of water that is required for sous vide cooking.
Whether you are wanting to learn how to prepare short ribs, chicken wings, or even vegetables or poached eggs, sous vide is the way to go! With the PolyScience Discovery Series, learning to yield the very best results is made extremely simple and even fun!
- Bright and unique color, making it easy to find among other kitchen appliances in your home
- Reliable and consistent cooking results are produced with this device
- The Discovery model is composed of features that help keep sous vide cooking fun for beginners and not frustrating
- Is not as powerful as most other sous vide immersion circulators and is limited at maintaining a water bath of only 5.3 gallons.
Specs at a glance
- This model can clamp securely on both curved and straight tank walls. Usually, you get immersion circulators that clamps either on straight tank walls or the curved ones. Your work gets limited, or you have to buy two circulators. This model can support both types of tank walls efficiently.
- The whisper cool environment is ideal for immersion circulation. It supports part-load sounds that resemble conventional speeches from a distance of approximately two meters. This technology also optimizes evaporator and compressor performance, thus helping to reduce overall energy consumption and also increasing the life of the compressor.
- The display of this immersion circulator is massive. Moreover, the universal icons, along with the English display, are ideal for checking the circulation process from a distance.
- There is a washable air filter and front-mounted drain port that makes it easier to clean and maintain the circulator.
A long-lasting immersion circulator for industrial and laboratory purposes is hard to come across. You usually don’t get the functions you expect. So, you have to compromise on a few features to get an approximate reading every time. However, with the advent of PolyScience MX-CA11B MX Immersion Circulator, you don’t have to worry about compromising several essential factors. This one covers almost every feature of an immersion circulator you can think of. From a significantly big tank to single-point calibration capability, you get a bundle of features at an unbelievable price.
- It comes with a chemical-resistant top plate so that the circulator won’t corrode easily. This part remains cool even if you immerse the circulator in chemicals with very high temperatures.
- There is a performance digital controller that allows you to scroll through the functions, menus, and various other options. The screen will respond even if you touch it wearing gloves.
- The makers also provide drain valves, plumbing tape, power cord, fittings, bath cover and lid, and instruction manual. Even if you don’t understand the function of one of the keys, you can quickly check the manual to understand its role in the circulator.
- It has a maximum capacity of 28 liters. Some of its competitors have better capacity.
The PolyScience MX-CA11B MX Immersion Circulator is ideal for industrial and laboratory purposes. It doesn’t cost a fortune. If you are searching for an immersion circulator that will work wonders for smaller capacities, then this is the one to use.
Specs at a glance
- 6 L tank capacity with additional reservoir
- 13.5 l/min pump
- Runs on 120V, 60Hz
- 1,100 W heater
- Ambient + 10 to 135 degrees C temperature
- Temperature stability at +/- 0.07 degrees C
- 6 x 4.3 x 3.9 in bath dimensions
The PolyScience MX06S135-A11B is a heated water bath with a 6-liter capacity. It boasts a single-speed pump, and has an operating temperature ranging from ambient +10 to 135 degrees C. The tank is designed to be used for warming, immersing samples, or circulating fluid to an attached device.
This heated open circulating water bath has a 3.25″ LCD screen that is easy to read and allows for at-a-glance process monitoring and temperature control. The temperature of the water is managed digitally with sensors and buttons, and the construction of the tank keeps ease of use in mind at all times. The controller bridge can lift off the tank to allow for easy cleaning, and the tank itself features a drain to make it easy to empty. The bath has a lid that can be employed when necessary to keep temperatures stable.
This bath is aimed at smaller labs, so before buying make sure that it will hold the number of samples you plan to use it for. There are bigger models, such as the 15L version, which may be a better choice for some people. This model is a good balance between price, size, and pressure/speed of flow.
These open circulating baths are a good choice if you need a stable temperature, thanks to its 1.6l reservoir. They can be used for close-loop external circulation when required, and the pump is powerful enough for most applications. The maximum temperature is just 135 degrees C, which may not be enough for all projects, but the bath lives up to its specifications and performs well within those parameters. PolyScience is a brand known for its precision and reliability.
Cleanliness is important when using water baths, especially in scenarios where you want to avoid contamination of samples. This circulating bath is easy to clean and maintain, and it is also easy to hold a stable temperature thanks to the digital controls.
- 6 liter tank fills up quickly
- Large, easy to read LCD display
- Conveniently positioned drain
- Controller bridge can be removed for cleaning
- Good temperature stability
- The bath may be slightly small for some applications
- The maximum temperature is just 135 degrees C
Specs At A Glance
- 25.4-inch height provides up to 7 liters of capacity.
- Bright LCD display with clear, easy-to-understand buttons and on-screen prompts that makes for a brisk experience.
- A huge temperature range — this water bath can go as low as negative 20 degrees Celsius, and as high as 135 degrees.
- Use of patented technologies — WhisperCool and Cool Command — that lower energy use and help the unit run quietly.
- Easy access to all surfaces and a chemical-resistant deck for quick, painless cleaning.
- Protections in place to control temperature and prevent overheating.
PolyScience's MX07R-20-A11B model of refrigerated circulating water bath is a great addition to any setting where you need reliable liquid temperature control. In particular, this is a great choice if you're looking for a space-saving and cost-saving model of large water bath. It's smaller and cheaper than most of PolyScience's other large models, but it still provides tons of functionality.
Unlike most consumer-grade water baths, this professional PolyScience model is refrigerated, which means it can cool as effectively as it warms. You can use it to heat liquids up to 135 degrees Celsius or cool them to negative 20 degrees Celsius. This gives the device a wide range of uses depending on your environment and needs.
Though a complex device like this can look intimidating, PolyScience's MX controller is fitted with an LCD screen that makes navigating your options and setting your choices a breeze. It has four very clear buttons on its face, and further prompts will be offered on the screen as you perform setup. The screen also provides a constant, simple display of the current temperature, so there's no risk of confusion.
Using extreme temperatures such as the MX07R allows for can be intimidating, but there's no need to be worried about this device. PolyScience has fitted it with over-temperature protection, low liquid level protection, and a failsafe heater control. These safeguards come together to ensure that you'll have a smooth, safe experience.
And when you're done using the MX07R, clean-up will be quick and easy as well. This product has a chemical-resistant top deck, an easily accessible air filter for cleaning, and large, open surfaces elsewhere on the device that are easy to wash down.
- The cheapest of PolyScience's high-end water bath options
- A large temperature range
- Smart safety options
- Quiet, energy-efficient, and easy to clean
- Simple set-up via the LCD screen
- Smaller than other water bath options
- Still probably too expensive unless you're a professional operation
- Users want the refrigerated bath unit to record precise timing and accurate temperature. The remote temperature sensing in this model allows you to measure the most accurate temperature each time. Moreover, the precision management available for external devices and baths enables you to record different timings according to different baths.
- There is also a performance programmable controller that covers all the digital controllers and temperature programmability along with unlimited time span.
- This model doesn’t take too much space. It is neither too tall nor too wide.
- It supports a maximum and minimum temperature of 135 degrees and -20 degrees Celsius respectively.
If you are one of those who wants a refrigerated bath circulator with a multitude of functions and without compromising the overall performance, get the PolyScience MX 7L Refrigerated Bath circulator. It is probably the refrigerated bath circulator that comes with the most comprehensive features, all aimed to ease the process of immersion circulation. Many users who don’t understand English long to use a refrigerated bath circulator that supports different languages. This one supports text on screen in 11 different languages.
- It comes with whisper cool environmental control system. This allows the unit to support part-load sounds that only limit to voices of a conventional speech, and that too from a two-meter distance.
- There are icon-driven functions that allow you to understand how the system works. If you are using a refrigerated bath for the first time, this is the product you should try. The performance digital controller lets you scroll through the menus and functions easily. If you still don’t understand the functions, you always have the manual as your guide.
- The performance programmable models include an advanced memory stick PID algorithm, communication cables, and constant temperature control panel that swivels 180 degrees with its large backlit display.
- The PolyScience MX 7L Refrigerated Bath is only suitable for baths with 7-liter capacity. Most of its competitors may not have so many features but they support better capacities than this one.
The PolyScience MX 7L Refrigerated Bath is undoubtedly, one of the best appliances for laboratories and industrial purposes. If you work with chemicals and want to know the precise temperature and timings of their reactions, there is no better product than this one. The price is quite reasonable considering the massive features that you get while using this device.
Temperature Controlled Commercial Induction Cooking System
Specs at a Glance
- Ideal for commercial use
- 1800 Watts
- Temperature control offers 397 holding temperatures
- Temperature stability +/- 1 degree
- 72 Hour Timer
- Color TFT Screen
- Easy to clean
- Dual fan cooling system
- Stainless steel housing
- USB port for software houses
- Dishwasher safe control knobs
The Control Freak is a modern induction cooker made by Breville and PolyScience, which is designed for commercial use. It is the first of its kind to offer the option to accurately measure, set and hold 397 cooking temperatures. The real-time sensing system obtains accurate temperature measurements and the intensity function lets you control the rate at which the device heats up. The probe and remote thermometers make it simple to control the temperature when cooking with water or fat-based liquids.
The stainless steel housing is easy to keep clean, and the color screen is a nice touch, easy to read, and makes the cooker feel modern. The temperature control is reliable, and one often overlooked feature is the option to program in your favorite settings. This means you will never again forget that “the instructions are wrong, you prefer a lower temperature for your caramel sauce”. Just program in the details for your favorite dishes, and access those settings via the easy to use menus when needed. The system is slick and smooth every step of the way.
The attention to detail on the construction of The Control Freak lives up to its name. The glass top is strong and durable, the twin fans ensure that even when you're doing longer cooking sessions there's no risk of overheating, and any potentially delicate areas such as the probe and USB ports are covered with a silicone flap, preventing ingress of dust, dirt or grease.
In a busy kitchen, there's no time to fuss around with maintaining several pans on a simmer while doing other prep work. The Control Freak lets chefs focus on other things, safe in the knowledge that their sauces and pasta are under control. It's a good time-saver too, bringing water to the boil much faster than a standard hob.
If you are a chef looking for a hot plate that really does live up to its name and that is versatile enough to use for sauteing, sauces, caramelizing, cooking pasta and simmering liquids, then this is a good choice. The controls are precise and granular, and once you get the settings right it's just like having another person in the kitchen keeping an eye on things for you. Breville and PolyScience have designed the ultimate induction cooking system, and it's well worth the price.
- Heat large quantities of water quickly
- Fine temperature control for everything from melting butter to simmering pasta
- The color display is easy to read
- Robust construction
- The Control Freak makes life easy for busy chefs
- Approved by high end restaurants
- Stainless steel is easy to keep clean
- Twin fans to stop overheating
- The unit is quite bulky and heavy, weighing 24.7 lbs
- It comes with a dual pressure sensor that allows true millibar reading. This helps to provide better accuracy during vacuum packing.
- Another unique feature that makes this chamber vacuum sealer stand out is the humidity sensor. These sensors prevent a boil over.
- You can program the sealer for different vacuum levels. This is essential when you are working with compression for cooking techniques or protecting delicate foods. Sous vide cooking requires patient implementation of vacuum sealers. This device will be perfect for such cooking techniques.
- With a user-friendly interface, you will not have to search for the right buttons to operate the vacuum sealer. Plus, the manual explains all the functions in detail. You will not have any trouble using the device.
Are you searching for a chamber vacuum sealer that provides excellent data logging and support? Look no further because the 400 SERIES CHAMBER VACUUM SEALER is the ideal product that you will come across. Touted as the chamber sealer with unparalleled vacuum precision, this product has everything that you want. It allows you to manage and operate passcodes while controlling log data. Whether you use it regularly or once in a few days, this device will last for years without requiring any replacement of its parts.
- Users will get uninterrupted access to a HACCP portal. This will allow them to make HACCP plans that help to make sous vide cooking easier and offer better vacuum sealing.
- It can protect delicate foods like fish easily. You don’t have to make special arrangements to keep the delicate foods safe.
- This is one of the rare chamber vacuum sealers that support direct temperature when it comes to logging sous vide cooking cycles.
- There is a K-Type thermocouple probe port that adjusts the temperature accordingly.
- The TFT display helps to see the temperature and others functions clearly. It also comes with a manual that you can use initially to understand the features and how to use the vacuum sealer.
- The price of the 400 SERIES CHAMBER VACUUM SEALER is on the steeper side.
When it comes to reliability and unmatched functions, there is no one close to 400 SERIES CHAMBER VACUUM SEALER. If you want a vacuum sealer that will stand the test of time, don’t go for any other model. This is the best chamber vacuum sealer you will ever come across.